Before putting your home on the market, why not make a few upgrades? For minimal amounts of money, simple additions to the home pre-sale can make it more attractive to prospective buyers and add value to the overall price.
It’s a little bit of work for a whole lot of benefits in return. Now is the time to start those renovations. The five below are among the very best, most inexpensive ideas for added value and profits for your house.
1. Landscaping: The exterior is the first view of a home a buyer has. Make it an impressive view and they’ll want to learn more about the home. Tree trimming, cutting the grass, and even planting a few colorful flowers do wonders for your home when it is going on the market.
2. Power Washing: Power wash the exterior of the home to continue making an impressive outdoor for those viewing the home. This affordable service removes dirt, dead pests, and other debris from the house, the roof, the garage, and even the sidewalks.
3. Remodel the Bathroom: The bathroom should be a comfortable, cozy room because it is where we handle our personal business. That is why bathroom remodeling in kenosha, wi makes sense. There are tons of ways to remodel your bathroom, whether it’s a new vanity addition or a new bathtub.
4. Paint: The interior deserves TLC before a house is placed on the market, too. Consider getting out a paintbrush and painting the walls for an enhanced appearance that brings more profits to the sale of your home.
5. Kitchen Remodels: A little goes a long way when remodeling the kitchen. Add new countertops, reface the cabinets, or even add a few special hardware elements to add new ambiance to this room.